VA develops concussion app to assist in concussion management
The Veterans Administration has developed a new mobile app that provides information on concussion symptoms and the self-management of the common symptoms following a concussion.
The concussion app’s main goals are:
- To provide education about a concussion
- To provide a 22 question inventory about symptoms that may develop following a concussion including dizziness, balance problems, headaches, memory and concentration impairments,
- To provide tools to assist individuals properly manage the symptoms of mild traumatic brain injury when they develop
- To provide resources and support for professional care and web sites with information about traumatic brain injury.
- The app can be used by anyone and is not restricted to veterans.
More information is available by clicking here